About the Journal
The Vietnam Journal of Science, Technology and Engineering (VISTECH), the official scientific outlet of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Vietnam, was founded in 1959 and has been one of the prestigious scientific journals in Vietnam.
Currently, we are publishing 03 publications:
VISTECH (Series A), ISSN 1859-4794:
- Being monthly published in Vietnamese;
- Serving the state management of science and technology;
- Following the national and international format and standards of a scientific journal.
VISTECH (Series B), ISSN 1859-4794:
- Being monthly published in Vietnamese and abstracted in English, peer-reviewed;
- Publishing research works in 05 fields: natural sciences, engineering and technology, medical and health sciences, agricultural sciences, and social sciences and humanities;
- Following the international standards of a scientific journal (including international format, specialized editorial board, blind reviews, etc.).
Vietnam Journal of Science, Technology and Engineering, ISSN 2525-2461:
- Peer-reviewed, published in English quarterly;
- Concentrating on: 1) Results of scientific researches in such the fields as mathematics and computer science, physical sciences, life sciences, geosciences, nanoscience and nanotechnology, and environmental sciences; 2) Outstanding science and technology activities in the world; and 3) Outstanding scientific and technological projects of Vietnam or about Vietnam;
- Following the international standards of a scientific journal (including international format, international specialized editorial board, blind reviews, etc.).
The Vietnam Journal of Science, Technology and Engineering is oriented to become an international scientific journal which meets the standards of the world leading databases of scientific journals such as Scopus and Web of Science.